- Liberty Living
- Cashback Offer Terms & Conditions
Liberty Living Cashback Offer Terms & Conditions
Subject to these Terms and Conditions, this offer entitles you to receive cashback on your rent at participating residences.
To be eligible for cashback you must have: (i) completed an online registration directly with a participating residence and entered into an Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement (or Scottish Tenancy Agreement, where applicable) directly with Liberty Living, during the promotion period; and (ii) made your first rent payment.
Bookings made for the Summer Stay period are expressly excluded from this offer.
SPECIFIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please refer to the table below for details of each participating residence, the promotion period and cashback amount, and other specific conditions. Conditions may vary between participating residences and you must have regard to all conditions contained in the table below for the participating residence that you wish to book at.
|Participating Residence||Promotion Period||Cashback Amount||Specific Conditions|
|Birmingham, Queen's Hospital Close||From 9:00am on 25 July 2019 until 11.59pm on 24 September 2019||£250||Applies to all room types on 46 week and 51 week contracts only|
|Cardiff, Liberty Bridge||From 9:00am on 10 September 2019 until 11.59pm on 24 September 2019||£200||Applies to Premium & Deluxe En-suite rooms on 43 & 51 week contracts only|
|Liverpool, Liberty Atlantic Point||From 9:00am on 10 September 2019 until 11.59pm on 24 September 2019||£200||Applies to Classic & Premium En-suite room types on 44 week and 51 week contracts only|
|Liverpool, Liberty Prospect Point||From 9:00am on 25 July 2019 until 11.59pm on 24 September 2019||£200||Applies to all room types on 44 week and 51 week contracts only|
|London, Liberty House||From 9:00am on 27 August 2019 until 11.59pm on 24 September 2019||£500||Applies to all room types on 42 week and 51 week contracts only|
|Manchester, Liberty Heights||From 9:00am on 25 July 2019 until 11.59pm on 24 September 2019||£500||Applies to all room types on 51 week contracts only|
|Newcastle, Liberty Quay Studios||From 9:00am on 25 June 2019 until 11.59pm on 24 September 2019||£300||Applies to all room types on 45 week and 51 week contracts only|
|Southampton, Liberty Quays||From 9:00am on 25 June 2019 until 11.59pm on 24 September 2019||£200||Applies to all room types on 43 week and 51 week contracts only|
|Wolverhampton, Liberty Heights||From 9:00am on 25 July 2019 until 11.59pm on 24 September 2019||£250||Applies to all room types on 43 week and 51 week contracts only|
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following general Terms and Conditions apply. Please read the General Terms and Condition carefully and should you have any questions, please contact the appropriate residence team.
- The offer is made by Liberty Living Limited, company number 04055891 ("Liberty Living", "we" “our”) and the following Terms and Conditions apply.
- By participating in this offer you shall be deemed to have read and accepted the Terms and Conditions.
- The offer applies to direct bookings only and is not available to persons booking a room via a third-party lease, university nomination or referral agreement.
- The offer is made only to persons who will be aged 18 years and over at the time the tenancy commences. Liberty Living reserves the right to request proof of age. If you will be under 18 years of age when your tenancy commences please contact the appropriate residence team to discuss your situation.
- Payment of cashback will depend on how you pay your rent.
- If you pay your rent by instalments you will receive cashback in the form of a credit on your Liberty Living account. This will be applied towards payment of the next rent instalment falling due a minimum of 4 weeks after receipt of your first rent instalment
- If you pay your rent in full before or on the date when your tenancy commences, the residence team will arrange a bank transfer to your chosen account within 4 weeks of your tenancy commencement date provided that you have supplied the residence team with the required bank details to make payment into your chosen account.
- If you pay your rent in full after the date when your tenancy commences, the residence team will arrange a bank transfer to your chosen account within 4 weeks of receiving your full rent payment provided that you have supplied the residence team with the required bank details to make payment into your chosen account.
- In the event that sub-paragraphs b) or c) apply, it is solely your responsibility to provide the residence team with bank details for your chosen account within the 4 week timeframe. No liability will be accepted by Liberty Living for any failure to provide cashback where you have: (i) not provided the required bank details for your chosen account within the 4 week timeframe; or (ii) provided incorrect or incomplete bank details.
- Liberty Living reserves the right to withold payment of cashback were the requirements of sub-paragraphs b), c) or d) have not been satisfied.
- If two new customers book one room and share that room under double occupancy, each will receive 50% of the cashback offer applicable to the room booking.
- Employees or agencies of Liberty Living, its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the cashback offer are not eligible to participate in the offer.
- Liberty Living reserves the right, at any time, to modify (which, for the avoidance of doubt, includes modifying these Terms and Conditions), suspend, void or discontinue the offer, with or without prior notice, where in our reasonable opinion it is necessary to do so. Liberty Living further reserves the right, at any time, to modify, suspend, void or discontinue the offer due to reasons outside of our control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
- Liberty Living accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a direct or indirect result of the offer. Liberty Living further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting directly or indirectly from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the offer. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Liberty Living for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Liberty Living shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations in respect of the offer where the failure is caused by reasons outside of our control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- Any decision of Liberty Living in respect of the offer is final and binding, and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- These Terms and Conditions are supplemental to the Online Booking Terms and Conditions and do not (nor are they intended to) replace the Online Booking Terms and Conditions.
- The offer will be governed by English law and persons who participate submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.