- Liberty Living
- Free Summer Storage Terms & Conditions
Liberty Living Free Summer Storage Offer Terms & Conditions
Subject to these Terms and Conditions, this offer entitles you to receive free summer storage at participating residences (“Offer”).
To be eligible for the Offer you must:
- be either a current tenant or a new customer of Liberty Living;
- have completed an online registration and entered into an Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement (or Scottish Tenancy Agreement, where applicable) with Liberty Living for the 2020/2021 academic year at a Participating Residence during the relevant Promotion Period; and
- have paid your Tenancy Deposit (where applicable).
Bookings made for a single semester or the Summer Stay 2020 period are expressly excluded from this Offer.
SPECIFIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please refer to the table below for details of each Participating Residence, the Promotion Period and other specific conditions. Conditions may vary between participating residences and you must have regard to all conditions contained in the table below for the Participating Residence that you wish to book at.
|Participating Residence||Promotion Period||Free Storage Period||Specific Conditions|
|Liberty Park, Liverpool||From 9:00am on 23 October 2019 until 11.59pm on 20 August 2020||From 10 June 2020 until the commencement of the term of your Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement (or Scottish Tenancy Agreement, where applicable).||A minimum tenancy period of 43 weeks applies.
Storage is limited to five (5) reasonably sized boxes (approximate dimensions 60x60x60cm) per booking.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following general Terms and Conditions apply. Please read the General Terms and Conditions carefully and should you have any questions, please contact the appropriate residence team.
- The Offer is made by Liberty Living Limited, company number 04055891 ("Liberty Living", "we", “us”, “our”) and the following Terms and Conditions apply.
- By participating in this Offer you shall be deemed to have read and accepted the Terms and Conditions.
- The Offer applies to bookings made directly with Liberty Living or via a third-party agent only and is not available to persons booking a room via any university agreement.
- The Offer is made only to persons who will be aged 18 years and over at the time the tenancy commences. Liberty Living reserves the right to request proof of age. If you will be under 18 years of age when your tenancy commences please contact the appropriate residence team to discuss your situation.
- The amount of storage offered is on a per booking basis. For the avoidance of doubt, if two customers book one room and share that room under double occupancy, the amount of storage offered by us will not increase.
- Storage dates must be agreed with the relevant Participating Residence prior to the first day of the Free Storage Period regardless of the actual storage dates you require.
- Storage is provided subject to availability and will be designated on a first come first served basis. To arrange for storage provisions, participants must contact the relevant Participating Residence.
- All items for storage must be boxed appropriately and clearly labelled with your name at the time of delivery. Any items not boxed and/or clearly labelled will not be accepted for Storage. For the avoidance of doubt, bin bags, shopping bags or other unsecure packaging will not be accepted. Any loose items may be classed as rubbish and disposed of.
- Items left for storage are subject to the limits specified in the Specific Conditions section of these Terms and Conditions.
- Oversized items may be accepted for storage at the sole discretion of Liberty Living and in exchange for a reduction to the storage limits specified in the Specific Conditions section of these Terms and Conditions. All special arrangements must be agreed with the relevant Participating Residence prior to the first day of the Free storage Period in accordance with condition 6 of these Terms and Conditions.
- The following items are forbidden and will not be accepted for storage under any circumstances: (i) food and/or perishable goods; (ii) animals and/or plants; (iii) liquids and/or gases, including (but not limited to) petrol, oil, solvents and paints; (iv) combustible, flammable or hazardous materials including (but not limited to) chemicals, firearms and explosives; (v) any illegal item, substance or goods; (vi) cash; (vii) valuable personal belongings; and (viii) electrical items, including (but not limited to) laptops, audio devices and mobile phones. Note that televisions may be accepted if packaged appropriately.
- Liberty Living reserves the right to refuse storage at its sole discretion.
- Items kept in storage will be made available either in your allocated room or will need to be collected from our dedicated storage area at the commencement of the term of your Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement (or Scottish Tenancy Agreement, where applicable). If any belongings are not collected upon the commencement of the term of your Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement (or Scottish Tenancy Agreement, where applicable), they will be treated as abandoned property and disposed of accordingly. Please contact the relevant Participating Residence directly if you require further information.
- Liberty Living reserves the right to access the designated storage area throughout the Free Storage Period.
- Employees or agencies of Liberty Living, its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the cashback offer are not eligible to participate in the Offer.
- Liberty Living reserves the right, at any time, to modify (which, for the avoidance of doubt, includes modifyng these Terms and Conditions), suspend, void or discontinue the Offer, with or without prior notice, where in our reasonable opinion it is necessary to do so. Liberty Living further reserves the right, at any time, to modify, suspend, void or discontinue the Offer due to reasons outside of our control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
- Liberty Living accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a direct or indirect result of the Offer. Liberty Living further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting directly or indirectly from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Offer. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Liberty Living for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Liberty Living will not insure the goods stored throughout the Free Storage Period. For the avoidance of doubt, items kept in storage are not covered by the contents insurance included under your Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement (or Scottish Tenancy Agreement, where applicable) until the commencement of its term and only once moved from the designated storage area to your assigned room.
- Liberty Living shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations in respect of the Offer where the failure is caused by reasons outside of our control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- Any decision of Liberty Living in respect of the Offer is final and binding, and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- These Terms and Conditions are supplemental to the Online Booking Terms and Conditions and do not (nor are they intended to) replace the Online Booking Terms and Conditions.
- The Offer will be governed by English law and persons who participate submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.