- Liberty Living
- Liberty Living special offers T & Cs Liberty Court Newcastle
Liberty Living special offers T & Cs
1. Interested in our loyalty offer? We don’t blame you – it’s a good one! When you rebook with Liberty Living we’ll give you credit back to your account when you rebook with us. The loyalty payment made will be a single payment which will be credited to your Liberty Living account. You’ll get £100 and we’ll have that payment credited to your account, and a discount will be applied to your rent instalment. Remember, this one’s only for our returning students.
When rooms are booked with double occupancy, the above offer will be divided equally between the two of you. Where one student is a returner and one is a newbie, the returner will get 50% of the offer value.
2. Fancy living with your friends? Students who book into a single flat of 4 or more rooms should let us know when they apply that they are booking as a group. Each group will receive a £100 shopping voucher which will be made available for you to share within four weeks of everyone’s first rent instalments clearing.
3. Who doesn’t like a freebie? You’re in luck – this offer is open to both new and returning students. All you have to do is get your friends to come and live with us! You’ll receive one week rent free for each student you refer who books with Liberty Living. The only catch is that they can’t have lived with us before, but aside from that you can recommend whoever you want.
The one week rent free discount will be credited to your account once a completed booking has been received from your recommended student, and their first rent instalment has cleared. You can benefit from this offer up to an astounding TEN times, so you could potentially be making mega savings thanks to your pals.
In the unlikely – but awesome – event that you are able to refer additional students, you should enter into a Student Ambassador agreement with your local Residence Team. You can read more about that below.
4. What’s the deal with this Student Ambassador stuff then? In cases where you’re referring 11 or more students to Liberty Living, you must enter into a Student Ambassador agreement available from your local Residence Team. Student Ambassadors are paid a flat fee of £100 per referral. The first 10 referrals will be paid in line with the one week rent free offer.
The above offers only apply to students that have completed a full tenancy booking for the academic year. A minimum length tenancy with Liberty Living is required (and you can contact your local Residence Team for more details). The offers are only available to students applying directly with Liberty Living (so that means that they’re not available through a referred University agreement).
Liberty Living reserves the right to remove or change these offers at any time.