- Liberty Living
- Liberty Living Welcome Bundle Terms & Conditions
Liberty Living Welcome Bundle T & Cs
- How to enter
To enter the ("Prize Draw") you must:
- Have booked to stay with Liberty Living for the 2019/20 Academic Year (at any residence in any city) during the Promotion Period. For group bookings, each resident will be entered in to the prize draw individually.
- Be a New Customer of Liberty Living for the 2019/20 Academic Year. A New Customer is anybody who has not previously booked accommodation with Liberty Living or any of its subsidiary companies. Please note, this offer is also available to new customers booking a room via a third-party lease, nomination or referral agreement.
If you have any questions regarding the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Promoter: Liberty Living Limited, 5th Floor, Peninsular House, 30-36 Monument Street London, EC3R 8NB (“Liberty Living”)
- Promotion Period
The Promotion Period runs from Monday 15th October 2018 (9:00am) until Wednesday 31st July 2019 (11:59pm). Bookings made for the Summer Stay 2019 and Summer Stay 2020 period are excluded from this offer.
- Prize draws
One participant will be selected at random on 1st August 2019 to win the Liberty Living Welcome Bundle (“Prize”). The bundle is worth £962.87 and includes the below prizes:
- 1x food shopping voucher (for redemption at either Tesco, ASDA or Sainsbury’s, at winner’s discretion) - value £300.00
- 1x Full Kit Out (Gold Package – Contains 10.5 tog duvet, 700g pillow, microfibre & 600gsm white towel, polycotton linen set, induction saucepan set and Aya wash pack) - value £254.00
- 1x Apple AirPods with charging case - value £159.00
- 1x Ultimate Ears Boom 3 Bluetooth speaker - value £129.99
- 1x 1-year Netflix subscription – value £119.88
- General terms and conditions
- The Prize Draw is open to people aged 18 years and over on the tenancy start date, and who are residents of the United Kingdom and have completed a booking with Liberty Living during the Promotion Period, or have had a stay booked on their behalf during the Promotion Period. Liberty Living reserves the right to request proof of age.
- 1.1 Participants who are under the age of 18 years on the tenancy start date must obtain written parental or guardian consent to enter the Prize Draw and claim the Prize. Participants must request that their parent or legal guardian sends this consent via e-mail to Liberty Living at email@example.com. Liberty Living accepts no liability for any e-mails that are not received. It is the sole responsibility of the participant and their parent or guardian to ensure this condition is adhered to.
- Employees or agencies of Liberty Living, its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw in any way may not enter the Prize Draw.
- By entering the Prize Draw participants agree to these Terms and Conditions, Liberty Living’s Online Terms and Conditions and the policies contained therein.
- Only one entry permitted per person.
- This offer is also available to new customers booking a room via a third-party lease, nomination or referral agreement.
- Liberty Living accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Liberty Living.
- Entries received outside the Promotion Period will not be considered.
- One winner will be chosen from one random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on 1st August 2019.
- The decision of Liberty Living is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- Liberty Living accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
- The winner will be notified by email on 1st August 2019. Liberty Living will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner with details of how to claim the Prize, including how to arrange delivery to the winner's residence. If a winner does not respond to Liberty Living within 2 calendar days of being notified by Liberty Living, then the winner's Prize will be automatically forfeited and Liberty Living shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 2 calendar days or else they will also forfeit the Prize). If the winner rejects the Prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's Prize will be forfeited and Liberty Living shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Liberty Living retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value and nature in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on Liberty Living 's reasonable request.
- Liberty Living accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Liberty Living further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Liberty Living for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- Liberty Living reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Liberty Living in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Liberty Living shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside Liberty Living’s reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Liberty Living reserves the right to hold, void, suspend, cancel, or amend the Prize Draw where it becomes necessary to do so.