6 fascinating TED Talks that will help you at uni
Whether you’re just starting university or returning for another year, stocking up on inspiration, challenging your thinking, and setting intentions is a great way to kick things off.
We’ve listed 6 fascinating TED Talks that’ll help you do just that.
1. Your body language may shape who you are | Amy Cuddy
2. Grit: The power of passion and perseverance | Angela Lee Duckworth
3. Inside the mind of a master procrastinator | Tim Urban
4. The danger of a single story | Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
5. How to speak so that people want to listen | Julian Treasure
6. How to make stress your friend | Kelly McGonigal