- Liberty Living
What information do We hold about You and how is it collected?
When You register for the various services provided by the Website, update Your registration details or otherwise use or register to use Our services or agree to act as a Guarantor or Emergency Contact, certain of Your Personal Information is collected by Us.
Personal Information may include, without limitation:
- Your name, address, email address, telephone number, fax number, username and password;
- material submitted by You to Us including, but not limited to, answers to questions on surveys or registration forms;
- payment information collected from You, including but not limited to credit/debit card numbers, financial institutions and credit card expiry dates; and
- any other information from which You can be identified and which You may disclose to Us at any time.
How do We use Your Personal Information?
Your Personal Information may be used by Us to:
- monitor, develop and improve the Website, Our services and Your experience;
- assist in and administer the provision of services to You or, if You are a Guarantor, to administer Your guarantee;
- process and deal with any complaints or enquiries made by or about You;
In particular, during the process of booking a room within one of Our residences, We only request information that is necessary to enable Us to allocate Your room in accordance with Your needs and to enable Us to contact You directly or the persons You nominate as Your emergency contacts. If You are a Guarantor We only request information that is necessary to enable Us to obtain a guarantee from You. If You do not enter into the guarantee by the commencement of the term of the relevant AST then such information will be deleted.
Where You use Our online booking service via the Website, We will not hold Your financial information. Payment details You provide are held securely by Web Page Marketing (WPM) Limited who process the payments on Our behalf. In relation to bookings using other methods and Guarantors, We will hold Your payment details securely and will only use such information to process payments that are due from You as a tenant or a Guarantor.
Will We share Your information with third parties?
We may pass Your information to other parties as follows:
- We may pass Your Personal Information to Our employees, agents or a third party engaged to provide services on Our behalf (including without limitation, fulfilment agents, payment processors or security service providers at Our properties) in order to administer the services provided to You by Us now or in the future;
- general statistical information about the users of Our services and Website including, sales patterns, traffic volumes and related matters may be passed on to reputable third parties but these details will not include information personally identifying You; and
Always think carefully before disclosing Personal Information of any third party to Us and ensure that You have their consent to do so.
Security/How do We protect Your Personal Information
We will take reasonable steps to protect Your Personal Information. All the Personal Information collected by Us via the Website is stored on a secure server. The secure server software encrypts all information You input before it is sent to Us. Personal Information collected by other methods is kept in a secure filing system.
For more information on cookies and how to disable them, You can consult the information provided by the Interactive Advertising Bureau at: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
The Google Analytical features used on this site are as follows:
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
Visitors can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising, using the Ads Settings.
Google also provide the following Analytics' page opt out for visitors who wish to opt out of certain information gathering services.
Access to and Updating Your Personal Information
We want to ensure that We provide You with the best possible service. Please therefore keep Us updated with any changes to Your Personal Information, for example if Your contact details change. You can do this by emailing or calling Our onsite management team directly using the contact details set out on Our Contact Details page. We ask that You update Your Personal Information as soon as possible with any relevant changes.
Please be aware that the Website may link to other web sites which may be accessed by You through Our site. We are not responsible for the data policies, content or security of these linked web sites.
We are Liberty Living Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under registration number 4055891 and Our registered address is 5th Floor, Peninsular House, 30-36 Monument Street, London EC3R 8NB.
Our registration number under the Data Protection Act 1998 is Z8043272 and Our data protection registration can be found at: https://ico.org.uk/
Our VAT Registration is: 209 0317 40.