- Liberty Living
- Rebooker Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
Liberty Living rebooker prize draw T & Cs
- How to enter
To enter the Prize Draw you must:
- Rebook with Liberty Living for 2019/20 (at any residence in any city) during the Promotion Period.
- The earlier you enter, the more monthly prize draws you’ll be entered into (i.e. participants who rebook in November will be automatically entered into the December, January and February prize draws)
- Bookings made for the summer period are excluded from this offer.
Promoter: Liberty Living Limited, 5th Floor, Peninsular House, 30-36 Monument Street London, EC3R 8NB
- Promotion Period
9:00am Monday 15th October 2018 - 11:59pm Thursday 31st January 2019
- Prize draws
PRIZE DRAW 1: November 2018: Google Home + Chromecast Ultra Winner will be selected on 1st December 2018
PRIZE DRAW 2: December 2018: GoPro Hero 7 White + SanDisk Extreme® 32GB microSDHC™ Winner will be selected on 1st January 2019
PRIZE DRAW 3: January 2019: FitBit Charge 3 + £100 Nike voucher Winner will be selected on 1st February 2019
FINAL DRAW: February 2019: £500 STA travel vouchers Winner will be selected on 1st February 2019
- General terms and conditions
- The prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to people aged 18 and over who are residents of the United Kingdom. You must be a current student living with Liberty Living in 2018/19. Liberty Living reserves the right to request proof of age and study.
- Employees or agencies of Liberty Living Limited, company number 04055891 ("Liberty Living", its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
- By entering the Prize Draw You will agree to these Terms and Conditions, Our Online Terms and Conditions and the policies contained therein.
- Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- Liberty Living accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Liberty Living.
- Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
- Four winners will be chosen from four random draws of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draws will take place on 1st December 2018, 1st January 2019 and 1st February 2019.
- The decision of Liberty Living is final and no correpondence or discussion will be entered into.
- Liberty Living accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel to and from the prize venue).
- The winners will be notified by email on or before 1st December 2018, 1st January 2019 and 1st February 2019 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. Liberty Living will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If a winner does not respond to Liberty Living within 2 calendar days of being notified by Liberty Living, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Liberty Living shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 2 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and Liberty Living shall be entitled to select another winner. The prize will be sent to the winner by Liberty Living via post.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Liberty Living retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on Liberty Living 's reasonable request.
- Liberty Living accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Liberty Living further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Liberty Living for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- Liberty Living reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Liberty Living in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Liberty Living shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Liberty Living reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prizedraw where it becomes necessary to do so.