- Liberty Living
- Terms and conditions to win a year's free accommodation at Liberty Central in Newcastle
Liberty Living's 'Win a year's free accommodation at Liberty Central' T & Cs
How to enter
1st June 2017
25th August 2017
The winner will be offered a Classic En-suite room for a 43 week contract at Liberty Central, Newcastle for the 2017-18 academic year.
Any customers who book a room at Liberty Central, Newcastle for the 2017/18 academic year will be entered in to the prize draw, providing that they booked their room during the above competition period. The winning booking will be randomly selected on Friday 1st September 2017.
The winners will be announced by email or a phone call within 7 days of the closing date. The winners will then be contacted to arrange the prize fulfilment. Winners must contact Liberty Living within 14 days of the date on which they are notified of their win in order to accept their prize. The winner shall receive their prize letter/email confirmation within 3 working days of the winner announcement.
General terms and conditions
By participating you agree to the requirements set out in the above rules and the following general terms and conditions.
The promoter is Liberty Living Limited. If you have any questions or complaints regarding this competition, please write to:
The Head of Marketing
Liberty Living Limited
5th Floor Peninsular House
30-36 Monument Street
London EC3R 8NB
Any complaints regarding this competition will be taken very seriously. Liberty Living strives to respond to a complaint within four weeks.
- You must be 18 years or older to enter and a resident of the United Kingdom to enter any competition sponsored by Liberty Living.
- Not open to employees (or their immediate families) of Liberty Living, its agencies or anyone else professionally associated with this competition.
- Maximum one entry per person.
- Personal information will only be used for marketing purposes if you are given the choice and if you have consented to receive future marketing from Liberty Living (you may have already done this if you have registered your details with Liberty Living previously). You have, at any given time, the right to object to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes.
Liberty Living’s liability
- Liberty Living has arranged this competition in good faith but, to the fullest extent allowed by law, accepts no responsibility for loss or damages as a result of anyone participating in the competition or any aspect of any prize awarded. Your legal rights as a consumer are not affected.
Prize confirmation and acceptance
- If Liberty Living requires a response from any winner before awarding any prize and having made reasonable efforts to contact the winner Liberty Living receives no response within the timescale referred to above in the “Prize fulfilment” section, or a winner declines to accept the prize, Liberty Living reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a substitute winner chosen at the same time as the first name(s) are selected or judged to be a winner.
- Liberty Living’s decision to select any winner is final and reserves the right not to correspond on any matter.
- Any prize which is returned or cannot be delivered will be used for another competition or given to charity. Liberty Living has no responsibility to anyone who has not responded. Liberty Living’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No cash or other alternative prizes are available, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control, Liberty Living reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value. Prizes cannot be transferred or sold by winners.
- Unless otherwise stated in the prize description, winners are solely responsible for all additional costs and expenses associated with claiming and receiving the prize (excluding any taxes payable). Taxes associated with the prize are paid by Liberty Living. Liberty Living reserves the right to ask winners to sign a written release before awarding any prize.
- Liberty Living reserves the right to request proof of identity or to verify eligibility conditions and to award any prize to the winner in person.
- A full list of winners will be obtainable following receipt of prizes by winners as set out in the “Prize fulfilment” section above, by sending a request in writing to the address above.
Cancellation and disqualification
- Liberty Living reserves the right to disqualify any bookings made outside of the competition period.
- Liberty Living reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the competition or extend or resume the entry period or disqualify any participant at any time without giving advance notice and will do so if it cannot be guaranteed that the competition can be carried out fairly or correctly for technical, legal or other reasons, or if Liberty Living suspects that any person has been manipulating entries or the results, or has provided false information or has acted unethically in any other way.
In the event that Liberty Living wishes to contact you in connection with your entry, Liberty Living will do so via an email ending in @libertyliving.co.uk or by phone with a follow up email. Any email which appears to come from Liberty Living but is using a different ending (e.g. hotmail.com, yahoo.com etc.) should be treated with suspicion and forwarded to the Liberty Living’s email address set out above. DO NOT respond or act on any email if you are not sure that it comes from Liberty Living. If you are in any doubt, please contact Liberty Living at the email or postal address set out above.
Winners may be required to participate in reasonable related publicity without further payment or permission. You agree that Liberty Living may publish your first name, surname initial, age and/or town/city.
- Please note that these rules and the promotion are governed by English law. You and we both agree to that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction to decide any dispute arising from these rules or the promotion. However, if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are a resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.