- Liberty Living
- Valentine's Day Competition Terms and Conditions
Valentine's Day Competition T & Cs
How to enter
- Log in to your Facebook/Twitter/Instagram (“Social Media Provider”) account and access the Liberty Living page (“Page”).
- To enter, participants are required to give their opinion on the ONE thing that should never be done on a first date, by commenting to the post either on Facebook and Instagram or by replying to the post on Twitter.
01 February 2017
12 February 2017, 11.59pm
£150 worth of Virgin Experience Day vouchers
The entry that gets the most likes either on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter will be selected as the winner. If at the closing date/time of the stated competition two or more entries are found to have the same number of likes, the tied entries will be entered in to a ballot and the winning entry will be drawn at random.
The winner will be announced via Liberty Living Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts within 2 days of the closing date. The winner will then be contacted to arrange the prize fulfilment and must contact Liberty Living within 7 days of the date on which they are notified of their win in order to accept their prize and confirm any additional personal details required. The winner shall receive their prize letter/email confirmation within 7 working days of Liberty Living receiving this confirmation. The prize will be sent to, and collected from, the Residence Team at reception unless other arrangements have been made at the point of acceptance.
General terms and conditions
By participating you agree to the requirements set out in the above rules and the following general terms and conditions.
The promoter is Liberty Living Limited. If you have any questions or complaints regarding this competition, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to:
The Head of Marketing
Liberty Living Limited
30-36 Monument Street
Any complaints regarding this competition will be taken very seriously. Liberty Living strives to respond to a complaint within four weeks.
- You must be 18 years or older to enter and a resident of the United Kingdom to enter any competition sponsored by Liberty Living.
- Not open to employees (or their immediate families) of Liberty Living, its agencies or anyone else professionally associated with this competition.
- Maximum one entry per person. Entries via agents or third parties or use of multiple identities and email addresses are not permitted. Use of automated entries or programs is prohibited and all such entries will be disqualified.
- Only online entries via the Page will be accepted.
- By entering you are providing your information to Liberty Living or its agents and not to the Social Media Provider. To enter, Liberty Living will ask you to submit your name, email address and contact number. Liberty Living (and/or our agents) will also collect your unique user ID in respect of the Social Media Provider you have used to enter the competition so that Liberty Living can administer your entry.
- Personal information will only be used for marketing purposes if you are given the choice and if you have consented to receive future marketing from Liberty Living (you may have already done this if you have registered your details with Liberty Living previously). You have, at any given time, the right to object to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes.
Ownership and use of Content
In respect of any photograph or video which you post as part of your competition entry, you confirm that you:
- own the video or photo;
- are the person appearing in the video or photo or the parent/guardian of any child appearing in the video or photo;
- have full permission to use the photo or video from anyone else (other than yourself or your child) who is featured in the photo or video;
- have read and agreed to these promotion terms and conditions; and
Liberty Living’s liability
- Liberty Living cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Page and is not responsible for any disruption to the competition or the website of the Social Media Provider due to technical problems or otherwise due to events outside of its reasonable control.
- Liberty Living has arranged this competition in good faith but, to the fullest extent allowed by law, accepts no responsibility for loss or damages as a result of anyone participating in the competition or any aspect of any prize awarded. Your legal rights as a consumer are not affected.
Social Media Provider’s liability
- This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with any Social Media Provider.
- Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this promotion will be directed to Liberty Living.
- By entering this promotion and/or accepting any prize you may win, you agree to release, indemnify, and hold harmless the Social Media Provider from any claims arising from the administration of this promotion. Any liability incurred by the Social Media Provider shall be governed by, and limited to, the applicable provisions of the Social Media Provider’s terms and conditions.
Prize confirmation and acceptance
- If Liberty Living requires a response from any winner before awarding any prize and having made reasonable efforts to contact the winner Liberty Living receives no response within the timescale referred to above in the “Prize fulfilment” section, or a winner declines to accept the prize, Liberty Living reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a substitute winner chosen at the same time as the first name(s) are selected or judged to be a winner.
- Liberty Living’s decision to select any winner is final and reserves the right not to correspond on any matter.
- Any prize which is returned or cannot be delivered will be used for another competition or given to charity. Liberty Living has no responsibility to anyone who has not responded. Liberty Living’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No cash or other alternative prizes are available, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control, Liberty Living reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value. Prizes cannot be transferred or sold by winners.
- Unless otherwise stated in the prize description, winners are solely responsible for all additional costs and expenses associated with claiming and receiving the prize (excluding any taxes payable). Taxes associated with the prize are paid by Liberty Living. Liberty Living reserves the right to ask winners to sign a written release before awarding any prize.
- Liberty Living reserves the right to request proof of identity or to verify eligibility conditions and to award any prize to the winner in person.
- A full list of winners will be obtainable following receipt of prizes by winners as set out in the “Prize fulfilment” section above, by sending a request in writing to the address above.
Cancellation, disqualification and inappropriate posts
- Liberty Living reserves the right to disqualify late, misdirected, incomplete, corrupted, lost, illegible or invalid entries.
- Liberty Living reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the competition or extend or resume the entry period or disqualify any participant at any time without giving advance notice and will do so if it cannot be guaranteed that the competition can be carried out fairly or correctly for technical, legal or other reasons, or if Liberty Living suspects that any person has been manipulating entries or the results, or has provided false information or has acted unethically in any other way.
In the event that Liberty Living wishes to contact you in connection with your entry Liberty Living will do so via an email ending in @libertyliving.co.uk or by phone with a follow up email. Any email which appears to come from Liberty Living but is using a different ending (e.g. hotmail.com, yahoo.com etc.) should be treated with suspicion and forwarded to the Liberty Living’s email address set out above. DO NOT respond or act on any email if you are not sure that it comes from Liberty Living. If you are in any doubt, please contact Liberty Living at the email or postal address set out above.
Winners may be required to participate in reasonable related publicity without further payment or permission. You agree that Liberty Living may publish your first name, surname initial, age and/or town/city.
- No purchase is necessary to take part in the competition.
- Please note that these rules and the promotion are governed by English law. You and we both agree to that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction to decide any dispute arising from these rules or the promotion. However, if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are a resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.