- Liberty Living
- Win a year's free rent prize draw Terms and Conditions
LIBERTY LIVING WIN A YEAR'S FREE RENT PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Win a Year’s Free Rent Prize Draw (“Prize Draw”)
Subject to these Terms and Conditions, you will automatically be entered into the Prize Draw to win the total rental value of your Assured Shorthold Tenancy (or Scottish Tenancy Agreement, where applicable) with Liberty Living in the form of a credit applied to your account (the “Prize”).
To be eligible for the Prize Draw you must:
- have completed a registration directly with Liberty Living, either online or with any Liberty Living residence in any UK city and entered into an Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement (or Scottish Tenancy Agreement, where applicable) directly with Liberty Living for the 2020/2021 academic year during the Promotion Period. The Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement (or Scottish Tenancy Agreement, where applicable) must have a minimum contract length of 39 weeks; and
- have paid your Tenancy Deposit.
Bookings made for a single semester or the Summer Stay 2020 period are expressly excluded from this offer.
Please note, this offer is only available to customers booking a room directly with Liberty Living. Students booking via a third-party agent or via a lease, nomination or referral agreement will not be eligible for this Prize Draw.
The Promotion Period runs from 9:00am on 23 October 2019 until 11:59pm on 2 April 2020.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following general Terms and Conditions apply. Please read the General Terms and Conditions carefully and should you have any questions, please contact the appropriate residence team.
- The Prize Draw is promoted by Liberty Living Limited, company number 04055891 ("Liberty Living", "we", “us”, “our”) and the following Terms and Conditions apply.
- By participating in this Prize Draw you shall be deemed to have read and accepted the Terms and Conditions.
- The Prize Draw applies to direct bookings only and is not available to persons booking a room via a third-party agent, or via a lease, nomination or referral agreement.
- Entry to the Prize Draw is made only to persons who will be aged 18 years and over at the time the tenancy commences. Liberty Living reserves the right to request proof of age. If you will be under 18 years of age when your tenancy commences please contact the appropriate residence team to discuss your situation.
- If two new customers book one room and share that room under double occupancy, both tenants will be entered into the Prize Draw individually.
- Entries to the Prize Draw are limited to one per person.
- One winning participant (“Winner”) will be chosen at random via a computer-generated process from a pool of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will take place on 3 April 2020.
- The Winner will be notified by email on 3 April 2020. Liberty Living will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner with details of how to claim the Prize. If the Winner does not respond to us within 5 calendar days of being notified, then the Winner's Prize will be automatically forfeited and Liberty Living reserve the right to select another Winner in accordance with the process described within these Terms and Conditions. Should the Winner reject the Prize or the entry is deemed to be invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions by Liberty Living, the Winner's Prize will be forfeited and we reserve the right to select another Winner.
- A credit will be applied to the Winner’s Liberty Living account equal to the total rental value of their Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement (or Scottish Tenancy Agreement, where applicable) at the commencement of its term.
- The Tenancy Deposit (if any) payable under the Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement (or Scottish Tenancy Agreement, where applicable) is expressly excluded from the Prize and remains payable at the time of booking in accordance with our Online Booking Terms and Conditions.
- The Winner will remain liable for the total rental value of their Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement (or Scottish Tenancy Agreement, where applicable) should they choose to cancel and/or breach the terms of their tenancy in accordance with our Online Booking Terms and Conditions and the terms of your Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement (or Scottish Tenancy Agreement, where applicable). For the avoidance of doubt, this means that the Prize will be removed from your Liberty Living account upon cancellation/termination of your Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement (or Scottish Tenancy Agreement, where applicable).
- The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or alternative prizes.
- The Winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on Liberty Living 's reasonable request.
- Employees or agencies of Liberty Living, its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw are not eligible to participate in the Prize Draw.
- Liberty Living reserves the right, at any time, to modify (which, for the avoidance of doubt, includes modifying these Terms and Conditions), suspend, void or discontinue the Prize Draw, with or without prior notice, where in our reasonable opinion it is necessary to do so. Liberty Living further reserves the right, at any time, to modify, suspend, void or discontinue the Prize Draw due to reasons outside of our control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
- Liberty Living accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a direct or indirect result of the Prize Draw. Liberty Living further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting directly or indirectly from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Liberty Living for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Liberty Living shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations in respect of the Prize Draw where the failure is caused by reasons outside of our control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- Any decision of Liberty Living in respect of the Prize Draw is final and binding, and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- These Terms and Conditions are supplemental to the Online Booking Terms and Conditions and do not (nor are they intended to) replace the Online Booking Terms and Conditions.
- The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and persons who participate submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
If you have any questions regarding the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at email@example.com.